Pro-active self-starters with a ‘can do’ attitude
Despite their diverse backgrounds, our Business Coaches all tend to share certain characteristics. They are dynamic self-starters with a proactive can-do mentality. They are also good listeners.
Passion is one of the key things we look for – and a desire to develop and help others whilst developing themselves.
Whilst not exclusively the case, we often find that one or more of the following situations resonate:
- Experience of coaching and developing people
- Broad business experience and business acumen and a desire to use and capitalise
- Being fed up with large corporate life and its politics and wanting to put hard-earned skills to more rewarding use
- Wanting to run your own business or be your own boss, but with the support of a network of like-minded people who are more than willing to help
- Having previously run their own successful SME, learned the lessons, and retired or sold and now want to stay sharp and ‘in the game’